Share your vision and develop our new project (Project 8) with us! If you are a highly experienced game designer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you on board.
- taking ownership for one of the core gameplay features,
- working with multidisciplinary teams to develop gameplay mechanics and content in order to provide the expected player experience,
- preparing rapid prototypes gameplay mechanics within Unreal Engine,
- continue to iterate on gameplay throughout the project phases from concept to final,
- rapidly respond to and iterate on supervisor and team feedback,
- mentoring or managing one or more game designers directly.
- at least 3 years experience in design senior position for at least one shipped PC or console title,
- good ability to understand predefined game visions and its pillars as well as interactions between various game systems,
- good intuition for systemic and narrative solutions,
- knowledge of modern gameplay standards in reference to PC and console games, keeping up-to-date with current industry trends,
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written,
- ability to mentor others and provide constructive feedback,
- ability to estimate given scope,
- strong documentation skills,
- passion for games,
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- relocation budget for candidates from abroad,
- 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave,
- Polish/English classes,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV.
Working at 11 bit studios
There are over 100 of us here now. Some are veterans, with years of experience & AAA projects on their accounts. Others are newbies, who used to play our games few years ago and now they want to be a part of the team. We like different things, play different games and spend our free time in various ways. And you know what? That’s perfectly fine, because despite all those differences, we have one thing in common.
We want to create games, that will leave a mark. Not another F2P clone of one time smash hit or some repetitive, yet profitable endless sequels, because we don’t look at the world through excel sheets and columns. Instead we want you to feel proud of what you are doing – both today and in five years, no matter where you will be then.