- Utilizing blueprints to a high quality, following correct commenting protocols.
- Achieving project milestones, set out by the company.
- Develop technical design specifications and implement them.
- Programming features laid out by the design team.
- Review existing and future code to ensure quality and robustness.
- Test and refine gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Good professional experience as a Gameplay programmer having shipped multiple titles.
- Highly experienced with Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprints.
- Ability to Architect, Refactor and Prototype tools and systems as needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Experience working on FPS games.
- Strong understanding and use of source control.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Professional communication practices in a remote work environment.
- Desirable experience in Server/Backend.
- Experience in AI is a bonus.
- Has a strong interest in melee fighting games.
1st Impact Games is made up of a small team of highly skilled international developers based in Lytham, UK, who are passionate about making and playing immersive multiplayer games for the PC.
Our games are fundamentally dedicated to a single developing timeline. We strive to fuse gripping storytelling with authentic gameplay experiences throughout.
Our dedicated team is presently working on 'Uprising' which is the result of an ambition to bring a decades' worth of story writing and imagination to life. We invite you to come join us as we start our epic journey to create and mold our own virtual universe.