Working at Amplifier
We have been hard at work finding and investing in some of the most talented startup teams in the game development industry since 2015. We invest in game studios, developers, and their designs to support them in becoming creatively and financially successful by producing great game experiences.
As a part of our international team you will find a high level of respect, plenty of challenges to spark individual and team growth, open communication and trust. We all love what we do and make sure we have fun along the way!
About the Role
Our Publishing Service Department is growing rapidly, and we are currently offering an excellent opportunity to join a team dedicated to supporting market- and publishing efforts for our studios.
We are looking for the best fit for our team. Your approach, creative thinking and spot-on marketing expertise in the video game industry will be crucial for this role.
The PR & Event Manager will be responsible for supporting our partner studios with global press relationship, agency management and selection, event strategy and execution as well as global external communication and partner relation management. You will be part of the publishing services unit and report directly to the Head of Publishing.
This is a full-time role, either on-site in Stockholm or, depending on the profile, remote. This role requires travel.
- You will create solid, lasting relationships with a press network.
- You will be able to select the best agencies depending on product specificities.
- You will manage and coordinate various worldwide events to efficiently promote our products.
- You will track our portfolio online presence and realise detailed post mortem analysis for all event/press/marketing/influencer activities worldwide.
- You will participate in the influencer and curator process through solid targeting and benchmark.
- You will be responsible for publishing team marketing/event/ PR tools management, running weekly dashboards and analyses to support the global publishing strategy.
- You will be a key contact for external communication and external potential partners through a dedicated proactive partner relationship management.
- You will bring your expertise for marketing campaigns to better reach our players.
- You will be an active product and brand management support to build better plans and long term thinking.
- You will work closely with the whole publishing team where we all collaborate to construct bridges between events, communities, influencers and the press.
What we like to see in a candidate
- You understand that diversity is paramount to any video game success.
- You are open minded, respectful and eager to learn everyday from everyone.
- You have at least one experience within a game development studio or a game publisher.
- You know both big and small game events, and you are able to identify key ones depending on products and audiences.
- You understand the importance of influencer/curator campaigns.
- You understand the whole publishing process.
- You know how digital stores are working, and you are able to use your expertise to support the digital strategy directly.
- You have participated in marketing campaigns execution.
- You are passionate about and have a great understanding of the industry.
- You have a sustainable and long-term mindset.
- You are team-oriented and always base your decisions and actions on what’s best for our studios, our teams and IPs.
- You are straightforward, proactive and able to summarize vast amounts of information through excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
We have been hard at work finding and investing in some of the most talented startup teams in the game development industry since 2015. With the help of our experienced team, we believe that we have found a unique way to help our studios grow and reach their vision.
To better support our partner studios in their development journey we are gradually expanding our team. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Workplace & Culture
We strive to enable life-long, healthy careers in the wonderful world of games. We put people, with their emotions, dreams, ideas and needs, first.
Our ambition is to contribute to a people-centric approach to the gaming industry, making it a humane and sustainable career choice.
Some of us work from our Stockholm office overlooking the beautiful view from Söder Mälarstrand, and some of us work remotely. What we all do is stay connected, support each other and work together to find creative, innovative and inclusive solutions to challenges.
Our Core Values
- Human First
We strive to enable life-long, healthy careers in game development, understanding that we develop people and teams, not games. We put people, with their emotions, dreams, fears and needs, first.
Our ambition is to bring a people-centric approach to game development, making it a humane and sustainable career choice.
- Being Brave
We strive to act bravely in all we do, understanding that we must embrace potential setbacks on the road to success. We choose to stand up for ourselves and others, to speak up when others are silent.
Our ambition is to help more developers to reach their full potential.
- Trust in Collaboration
We strive to build long-term relationships based on open and respectful communication. We believe that people are stronger together and that successful teams are built on honesty, transparency and trust. We firmly believe that everyone always wants to add value and do their best.
Our ambition is to help build effective and inclusive teams, where collaboration is based on mutual respect and trust.
- Sharing Knowledge
We believe that a culture of sharing knowledge, experiences, and connections empowers people to learn and grow. Our commitment goes beyond our own partner studios. We strive to contribute to the global game development community by freely offering advice to developers, and collaborating with industry organizations and educational institutions.
Our ambition is to help shape a more generous and inclusive game industry.
Amplifier Game Invest AB is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our international team works out of France, UK, Spain and US, though and from multiple more locations in Sweden.