About Ánimo Games
We’re a thinking games studio who builds games to find and grow your inner genius. We design fun, interesting systems for kids to discover within.
- Games are learning machines
- Games are art forms of agency
- Innovation in education belongs to all, not a select few
About the job
We are a small, excited team in early concept phase of development. We’re looking for an artist who is just as excited to shape the look and feel of our game. We are flexible when it comes to 2D or 3D format and open to working with what you do best.
- Experience establishing an overall game vision, tone, and style
- Design and animation of whimsical characters and environments from inception to polish
- Translation of art concepts into art assets while maintaining both aesthetic quality and technical performance standards
- Experience guiding creative and engine-efficient art solutions for visual problems
- Experience with Unity (or other comparable engine)
- The capacity to be self-critical and responsive, and to iterate based on feedback from teammates
- The ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and game priorities
- Great communication skills
- Highly collaborative in a remote setting
- Mobile game development
- Strong visual storytelling skills
- A love for thinking games
- A commitment to creating an inclusive and magical experience for kids
Other useful information
- Our game will be built with Unity for IOS/Android, Mac, PC
- This is currently an independent contractor/freelance position with the potential for growth.
Please send your portfolio including examples of relevant work to email@example.com. We will contact you with further details on our hiring process. We look forward to hearing from you!