We’re looking for a creative & dedicated animator who can implement their animations into Unity. Ideally, this person has a solid amount of technical knowledge & a good understanding of the game animation pipeline.
- Create charming & fitting animations for characters & assets
- Export, import, and configure animations inside Unity
- Troubleshoot animation controls & make adjustments as necessary throughout the production cycle as they arise
- Collaborate closely with our artist to troubleshoot and fix problems that arise during production
- Professional experience in animating 3D models for use in Unity games
- Excellent knowledge in Maya
- The capacity to be self-critical and responsive, & to iterate based on feedback from teammates
- The ability to self-manage & make responsible decisions about time and game priorities
- Great communication skills
- Highly collaborative in a remote setting
- Passionate about games
- Fluent in English
- Professional experience in rigging, skinning 3D models
- The ability to design, create, & maintain animation rigs & skins for characters & assets that are clean & efficient
- Familiar with Advanced Skeleton
Other useful information
- Location: Remote only
- Our game is being built with Unity for Mac, PC, Nintendo Switch
Please provide a link to your portfolio in an email addressed to Sylvia. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re a small team building games that encourage players to develop curiosity, learn from mistakes, & explore big ideas. Currently working on a coding puzzler that takes place in a star factory.
Star Stuff is a cosmic puzzle adventure about a young alien’s first day at a star factory. Play as Mija, a bright-eyed engineer, as you explore thoughtful levels, code your own bots, and save the ever-expanding universe!