We are a small mobile game development company. We have developed several other games including Bullet Force, Forward Assault & Splash Canyons. We are hiring a full-time remote Unity developer (who can work 40 hours per week) to work on our next exciting mobile first-person multiplayer shooter game. You can learn more about Project Gamma and follow along with our development on Twitter.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and a brief description of each project you’ve worked on and your role in the project to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hourly salary requirements and answers to the questions below.
1. Generally speaking, how do you diagnose and fix performance problems in Unity?
2. What is your experience with Photon?
3. What things do you need to be aware of when creating mobile games?
4. What is the most difficult technical challenge you've solved in the past?
5. Have you worked on a remote team before? What are 3 things you can do to be a great remote worker?
6. Please include your skype name.
We are looking to make a decision within the next week, so please apply asap. THANK YOU!
ABOUT PROJECT GAMMA: