ChillBase is an independent game studio. We make only those products that drive us, which is our main value. At the moment, our projects are released and continue to be actively developed. We are free from corporate hierarchy.
OneState is a mid-core mobile online game powered by Unity in a realistic open-world setting. If you want to join real team players, work on interesting tasks with a minimum bureaucracy, and regularly get honest feedback, then we are on the same track!
What we expect from you:
- Advanced German (C1-C2), knowledge of slang/gaming terms;
- Upper-intermediate English (B2+)
- Ability to manage a large number of people (volunteers/outsourcing);
- At least one year experience in community management;
- Good communication skills.
Additionally, it would be great:
- Any other language will be an advantage;
- Live streaming experience;
- Experience in creating discord bots.
You'll be responsible for:
- Building a gaming community;
- Managing of in-game support teams;
- Development of the relationship between the gaming community and the creators of the project;
- Preparing gameplay tutorials;
- Gathering feedback for developers;
- Managing of events in social networks;
- Moderating game-related platforms
What we offer:
- Official employment in several geo-locations (Georgia/ Kazakhstan/ Armenia/ Cyprus);
- 100% vacation pay and paid sick leave;
- Remote employment or a cool office in the centre of Almaty;
- Opportunity to develop your ideas, freedom for creativity and decision-making;
- Flexible start of the day, comfortable and informal atmosphere within the team;
- Personal and professional growth ;
- Pay-rise as you grow professionally;
- Team activities :)