Chrono is an exciting, fast-paced startup that is building a new platform to deliver incredible value to content creators through commerce. We’re looking for a passionate technical leader who is excited about our brand new platform, Nexus.
We put content creators first at Chrono. We believe that creators deserve the ability to earn a living by pursuing and sharing their passion for gaming with their audiences. Through Nexus we partner with creators to provide an authentic, on-brand, ad-free storefront where they can sell the games they love.
- Own and commit to evolving the team’s infrastructure to be scalable, secure, and highly observable
- Collaborate with internal teams in the product life cycle, caring about accessibility, performance, security, user experience, and business objectives
- Be an integral part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces mentorship, healthy feedback, and knowledge sharing
- 5+ years professional experience w/ AWS, GCP, or Azure
- 5+ years experience working w/ IaC like ansible, puppet, chef, terraform, or similar
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinker w/ creative problem solving skills and a deep technical curiosity
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Passion for video games and content creators
- Experience w/ Node.js
- Experience w/ data stores like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of the creators and communities we serve, where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe that by building a more diverse and inclusive workplace, we not only become a positive force in the world, but also build a stronger company and platform.
We offer awesome benefits such as:
- Employee stock options in an exciting venture-backed startup
- Remote work options and flexible schedules / time off
- 100% employee covered medical plan (80% for families)
- Life insurance, flexible spending accounts, & more
- Lots of free games
- Weekly team lunch
- Weekly gaming sessions with the entire team
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications listed above. We aim to hire teammates that share our values and can both make immediate contributions as well as learn and grow along with us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your résumé or LinkedIn
- Are you currently playing any games? If so, which one(s)?
- What’s your favorite video game?
- Do you have a favorite content creator? If so, who?
- Why are you interested in working w/ us?
- Have you contributed to any open-source projects or do you have a Github, Gitlab, or Bitbucket profile you can share w/ us?