CRITICAL REFLEX - a young indie game publishing studio established in late 2020. With multiple titles scheduled for release on PC and major consoles in 2021 and 2022, we’re looking to round out our team with a community manager– a dedicated person to build and run the communities for our games, and help us learn from and interface with the players.
In this role, you’ll help us establish and evolve our social and community platforms. You will take the lead on creating content to promote our games and our brand on social media. You will also be the primary manager of our community platforms such as Discord, where you will grow and maintain following with an emphasis on creating a positive atmosphere and routing player feedback about our games to our producers.
This role is ideal for someone with a couple of years’ experience - especially if it’s with indie projects. This role will be essential to supporting our top staff, as well as our developer partners.
In this role you will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of social channels, working to create engaging and exciting content;
- Create assets that can be used for every day social posting and campaigns;
- Suggest ways to improve outreach through your knowledge of industry and social media trends;
- Engage with the gaming community and put your efforts to growing it while spreading the company mission;
- Organize and lead communications between junior members of the community management team and the upper management of CRITICAL REFLEX.
- Collaborate with the publishing team to bring more exposure and build community for our games and CRITICAL REFLEX brand itself;
- Be a part of marketing brainstorming to plan effective and unique campaigns for each of our titles and make your own contribution to the marketing strategy;
- Essentially, you will become a face of CRITICAL REFLEX while delivering content, streaming our games and communicating with players, influencers and other industry professionals.
What we want from you:
- We’re looking for an expert on social media: Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Discord;
- Min. 2 years’ experience running and growing social channels (might be your own online presence or accounts of video games and companies that are involved with publishing/development);
- Experience with expanding small channels through organic and paid efforts (Experience with Twitter/Facebook Ads is a plus);
- Experience with streaming or creating YouTube videos (video editing skills would be a plus, but we have an in-house video editing professional to help you out with creating content);
- Team player - a person who’d be an ideal fit to the team is someone who has vast experience with collaborative work and also isn’t afraid to take the lead when needed;
- A gaming fan - someone who has broad knowledge across platforms and genres;
- To be outgoing and passionate, ready to dive in and bring the best practices and your own know hows to the work process;
- Native/Fluent English speaker.
What you get from us:
- Remote, full-time position with flexible working hours (we’re an international team so you can work from anywhere in the world);
- Working with friendly and experienced team of young professionals;
- Clear communication and feedback on every step of your way;
- Bonuses for reaching goals, successful game launches;
- Join our team on gaming expos with all the traveling expenses covered (After COVID-19 situation settles, of course).
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have much game industry experience, it would still be great to hear from you. As a friendly and inclusive team we are happy to hear from folks of every gender, race and ethnicity.
How to apply:
Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to tell us about your professional and personal experience with social media and include links to your previous work and personal social media channels.