As an Associate Producer, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in crafting creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects into players’ hands. You’ll exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
- Establish and manage production across development and narrative pipeline for internal and external teams
- Partner with the core team to understand the overall game vision and requirements + communicate them across the production floor.
- Establish the scope of your area of focus: create its long-term roadmap and schedule, establish its deliverables, quality targets, and key milestones, and define its development strategies and budgets.
- Put everything in place to pave the way for production: develop workflows and pipelines + implement means to facilitate interaction between colleagues.
- Set clear goals for your team members to achieve + make sure the process of delivering those goals is as smooth as possible.
- Anticipate risks & put plans of action in place to overcome them.
- Meet with your team to clarify milestones, prioritize deliverables, give updates, address concerns, provide direction, gather feedback, etc.
- Sync up with the producer, production director, and production managers on progress and momentum + follow up on budgets.
- Look for opportunities to improve and evolve our processes, methods, and practices.
- Take part in recruitment to build your team + foster their professional growth and career progression.
- Experience scheduling and tracking development. Find and address risks associated with key-milestones both for our teams and external teams.
- Experience using production tools to track development and produce reporting
- Plenty of flexibility to adapt to a range of situations & navigate interdependencies
- Familiarity with a variety of project management methodologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- An attentive, collaborative, and innovative spirit
- A people-oriented approach: sure, you care about results, but you never lose sight of the dedicated people behind them
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental
- 100% Remote
Decoy Games is a video game company founded by two brothers, who had no prior professional game development experience. They used their deep passion for video games and extensive imagination to start building Decoy Games. Today, Decoy Games is a multi-award winning game company focused on creating unique game experiences, merchandise and content while also using their platform to encourage innovation across all aspects of the game industry. We're currently 25 employees strong and counting.
At Decoy Games we strive to be a symbol of inclusion, diversity and inspiration to all who aspire to be a part of the game industry. We make it our mission to ensure that this is reflected in our team and the products we create. We have taken great pride in creating several platforms for people around the world in all communities to learn about and engage in the world of gaming.
Swimsanity! is a multiplayer underwater shooter with action-packed Co-Op and Versus game modes, all supported by online and local play. You play as our hero Mooba, who uses a variety of unique power ups and weapons to survive in this aquatic world.
Whether you're teaming up with friends to swim into Adventure mode, or clashing in competitive matches such as Last Mooba Standing, there's more than 150+ challenges to complete across 8 action-packed Game Modes in Swimsanity! All modes can be played online or locally.