Dimoso are a global award-winning PR and digital marketing agency that works with brands that inspire us, including those who need guidance in a time of crisis. We’ve worked with studios like Marvel, Disney, Angry Birds, and Channel 4, focusing on an honest and authentic approach; we always keep our clients at the heart of it all.
The Dimoso Junior Account Executive provides practical and tactical day-to-day support for client marketing communications programmes – most importantly increasing your knowledge of the games industry from a B2B and B2C perspective.
Specifically, we are putting together a crack team of games industry story pitchers. The work requires a creative mind, a can-do attitude, a reach for the stars approach and an ability to understand the requirements of clients who want stories in the media and journalists who are writing those stories
- Deep dive understanding of clients and their needs; researching stories for clients; compiling and maintaining editorial features lists and calendars, assisting with effectively implementing all aspects of a media relations programme – pitching stories, organising interviews, press release distribution, tracking and collating coverage.
- Assisting with the Dimoso press office responsibilities - day to day administration of client accounts, maintenance of filing systems, creation and maintenance of coverage/clippings reports.
- Scheduling team/client meetings/conference calls as directed by the team Account Manager/Director, and ensuring agendas are created and delivered in advance. Taking meeting minutes and issuing post-meeting reports/actions
- Ensuring client reports are completed, timesheets done and delivered on time. Assisting with the creation of story pitches, press releases, case studies and articles, and maintenance of press and analyst databases.
- Confidence in using emails and folders, and knowledge of basic email etiquette
- Confidence in attending and contributing to meetings and personal presentations
- Competency in the use of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, DTP
- Understanding what PR is and what journalists do
- Understanding of new media tools and how they are used – i.e social media, blogs, podcasts, social networking etc
- Understanding of the difference between a pitch, a press release, a case study, a feature article, an opinion piece
- Development of writing skills to create each of the above
- Understanding of the elements that form a marketing communications/media relations campaign