We're looking for a talented, creative individual who can help expand our capabilities for social media and web content, community management and customer service. This is both a creative and a process-driven role, with a focus on problem solving and daily engagement with our player community across multiple channels.
Our games have stories to tell, and so does our studio. Marketing Associates work with the marketing and customer service team to create both short social posts and longer-form web content. This is an opportunity to dig into multiple game projects, identify the most compelling stories, and regularly deliver content and service that engages, informs, and entertains our fans.
- Pitch and create daily web and social content in support of DWD and its individual games.
- Constantly monitor multiple social channels for player feedback, including forums, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.
- Respond promptly to player concerns via customer support channels.
- Distill daily network-wide social activity into brief reports for key stakeholders.
- Passion for video, online, and mobile games. Knowledge of trading card or hobby games a plus.
- Strong writing ability; comfort with editing, iteration, and feedback.
- Working knowledge of photo manipulation software, particularly editing existing media.
- Understanding of social media analytics platforms and the ability to identify and engage with trends.
- Experience with blogging, newspaper or magazine writing a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other relevant discipline.
- Dedicated attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both internally and w
- Position Type: Permanent
- Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
- Location: Denver, CO
To apply, send an email with your cover letter and resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org