Dreamlit Entertainment is seeking a passionate and talented Game Designer. As a Game Designer, you will collaborate with other Game Designers as well as Engineers to help develop/implement and iterate on features for the game.
- Use your Design skills to further enhance gameplay experience
- Collaborate effectively with other teams—code, art, animation, sound, visual effects
- Provide clear feedback to quickly iterate on concepts, proposing solutions as well as criticisms.
- Work with systems and content designers to balance and tune encounters throughout the game.
- Contribute to the overall game design, leveraging your unique perspective to help create the best possible player experience.
- Continuously strive to push the quality bar higher.
- 2 years’ experience with at least one shipped title under your belt.
- Have shipped at least one title as a game designer working on that game’s main features
- Demonstrated ability to work with a cross-disciplinary team, bringing together the best ideas into challenging encounters.
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude.
- Positive, proactive, self-motivated, and driven to excellence.
- Happiest when working closely with other disciplines.
- Experience working with open-world games design.
- Scripting or programming experience
Dreamlit is a small team based in sunny Pasadena, California with staff working remotely around the globe! We love creating unique experiences for our audience within the gaming medium.
We've partnered with award-winning publisher Kowloon Knights to develop our first title, Towers, an open-world fantasy builder game with unique ecosystem-building mechanics. We can't wait for players to build lush forests populated with wondrous, otherworldly creatures.