Dreamlit Entertainment is seeking a passionate and talented Game Designer. As a Game Designer, you will collaborate with other Game Designers as well as Engineers to help develop/implement and iterate on features for the game.
- Use your Design skills to further enhance gameplay experience
- Collaborate effectively with other teams—code, art, animation, sound, visual effects
- Provide clear feedback to quickly iterate on concepts, proposing solutions as well as criticisms.
- Work with systems and content designers to balance and tune encounters throughout the game.
- Contribute to the overall game design, leveraging your unique perspective to help create the best possible player experience.
- Continuously strive to push the quality bar higher.
- 2 years’ experience with at least one shipped title under your belt.
- Have shipped at least one title as a game designer working on that game’s main features
- Demonstrated ability to work with a cross-disciplinary team, bringing together the best ideas into challenging encounters.
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude.
- Happiest when working closely with other disciplines.
- Experience working with open-world games design.
- Scripting or programming experience
- Positive, proactive, self-motivated, and driven to excellence.
Dreamlit is a small, but ambitious indie studio started in 2020. We're a fully remote team that is spread all around the world! Our immensely talented and passionate DREAM team is committed to building an incredible open-world experience while maintaining a positive and healthy work culture!
Towers of Aghasba is an open-world fantasy experience where players must balance between constructing bustling villages for their growing tribe and nurturing beautiful ecosystems of otherworldly plant life. Express your creativity by developing your island however you’d like, explore the whimsical land of Aghasba, and connect with friends to show off your unique world!