For Fun Labs is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience with C# to help us build the most realistic Table Tennis simulator the world has ever seen and other unannounced games in VR.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the games and features you deliver
- Identify existing technical bottlenecks, bugs, and development process inefficiencies and address them
- Extensive C# Backend Development Experience
You have a deep understanding of backend server architecture and C#, you have worked extensively (5+ years) on the backends of released products. You are highly technically self-sufficient and have experience being the tech lead on problems/features/fixes you work on. You are skilled in shipping performant features and fixing difficult bugs.
- Comfortable Working in Remote Teams
You are excellent at staying organized and communicating well in a fully remote environment and raise concerns and questions immediately if they are impacting your ability to efficiently carry out your work. You over-communicate to improve coordination with the team around you.
- Prioritize the Users Experience
You love caring about the user. You think about features and solutions through the lens of achieving the highest quality user experience. However good a feature or experience may be, you naturally consider ways to improve it further and push it to new heights.
Nice to Haves
- Degree in Computer Science
- Ping pong players of all skill levels encouraged to apply
We are obsessed with building the most realistic Table Tennis simulator the world has ever seen. Beyond that we are exploring expansion into a number of other unannounced titles and we love building games with a healthy and engaged community. We have built a team with a deep technical skill set that values creative problem solving and pushing the quality boundaries of VR.
For Fun Labs is fully remote within the US and we provide many great benefits, especially for a team of our size. Including 100% employer covered health insurance, dollar for dollar 401k matching up to 6%, generous quarterly profit sharing and bonus, as well as a stipend for buying development setup that you are free to keep.
Our full list of benefits are as follows:
- Health Insurance. 100% of Premiums covered, including medical, dental & vision, for employees & dependents.
- Profit Sharing. We believe generously sharing profits contributes to a more engaged and effective team!
- 401k with Match. $1 for $1 employer matching on the first 6% of salary. Employee contribution and company match is 100% vested immediately.
- Flexible Vacation & Time Off. We strongly suggest everyone use at minimum four weeks of time off per year, and ideally more. It’s crucial to us that everyone takes healthy time away from work and maintain a great work life balance.
- Fully Remote. We are a 100% remote company, we are flexible on work schedule and measure output not time commitment. We at least once per year do a company wide trip to meet each other!
- Hardware Stipend. You will be granted an allowance to purchase recommended hardware & set up your workstation, Which you get to keep after staying with us for one year!
- Life & Disability Insurance. Fully employer covered life and short-term disability insurance.
- Internet Allowance. Employees get up to $100 a month to cover internet expenses.
- Competitive compensation. We offer generous compensation that exceeds what is typical for young startup or gaming company.
Eleven Table Tennis is the ultimate Table Tennis simulator. Play opponents in online multiplayer or practice against the advanced AI. With physics designed to be as real as ever achieved in a Table Tennis simulator, you will forget you are in VR.