Infernozilla, a company located in Dallas, Texas, is currently searching for a self-starting, motivated, and target-driven Business Development Manager. Our agency is a small team with a strong passion for games and making indie games successful. In addition, we have a very diverse group of international employees working remotely.
We strive to always go through all depths to ensure all our clients are fully taken care of. Our vision is to be the go-to agency for indie game’s needs in Community Management, Social Media Management, Marketing, and the like. We have recently also begun to expand our services to indie games website building and full publishing, to name a few.
We have worked with games such as Black Mesa, Escape from Tarkov, KovaaK’s, Deceit, Paint the Town Red, Walkabout Minigolf, and many others we are proud to continue to support. Watch and read what our clients say about us by clicking here (bottom of the page)!
As a Business Development Manager at Infernozilla, you would be responsible for identifying new prospects, outreach efforts, sales pipeline management, and paving the way for unique networking opportunities.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs, and in turn, build a list of prospect development studios and publishers for outreach
- Identify the needs and type of service to offer for the selected prospect
- Reach out, communicate, and build a rapport with the prospective clients to set a meeting for Discovery Calls where the prospect is taken into identifying need and solution
- The goal is to set meetings for the company sales/CEO. You are only selling the meeting now, and the CEO will do the rest. We currently have a well above the average industry sales per meeting ratio as high as 70% for well-qualified prospects
- Establish a monthly KPI/sales quota to achieve on a per-week basis for meetings and sales
- Communicate and manage the Lead Generation team member(s)
- Manage the email outreach process
- Manage and coordinate CRM (Close.io)
- Find, connect, and establish strategic partnerships with other organizations/agencies/companies that our ideal clients go to
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial growth and client need
- When/if possible, attend various in-person events across the US (this is optional)
This role is fully remote, and the right candidate is expected to work full time while managing their schedule of 35-40 hours per week.
Compensation: Base Compensation + A Competitive Commission Per Closed Sale.
Business Development Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Motivation for sales: sales drive you, and each sale excites you—every “no” fuel you to double down to more prospecting and outreach. Rejection does not affect you negatively!
- Prospecting skills: be able to identify potential early and act quickly.
- Selling to customer’s needs: You do not try to sell something that the prospect does not need, but instead, you identify the need first and offer just that.
- Closing skills: You need to have the confidence and sales knowledge to get prospects to the next step.
- Sales planning: You are organized and thorough at all times.
- Market knowledge: You are a gamer by night and spend hours during the day working or learning about the video game industry or related experience.
- Presentation skills: pitching and presenting are fun for you!
- Energy level: Talking to you wakes people up and motivates them. Bubbly yet on point.
- Meeting sales goals: just like the gym, you bench on sales numbers, and you keep pushing the boundary. If you do not reach it this month, you take it personally and go to war!
- Professionalism: you uphold yourself to the highest standard, do not engage in negativity, and continue to push through with a great attitude.
- Strong command of writing and speaking in English.
- Be presentable and well-groomed for a better impression of prospects with a clean social/online presence across multiple channels.
We are looking for a self-driven, self-starter and never settle for a lesser type of unicorn!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- While traditional education is admirable, we want to see communication, sales, business, lead generation, or related industry experience over school years.
- Some experience in a sales or business development position, doing similar tasks preferred.
- Other experiences in video game community management, social media management, or marketing are a major plus as you will be more knowledgeable of what you are pitching to prospects.
Does this sound like you?
Let’s talk further! Use the link here to apply: https://form.typeform.com/to/wckL3Jx3