Infernozilla, a company located in Houston, Texas, is currently searching for a passionate, self-driven, and resourceful Team Lead with marketing or PR experience in the indie PC games space. Our agency is a team of 12 with a strong passion for games and making indie studios successful. We have a very diverse team of international employees working remotely, and we strive to always go through all depths to ensure all our clients are fully taken care of. Our vision is to be the go-to agency for indie games needs on Community Management, Social Media Management, Marketing, and the likes. As a Team Lead & Marketing Manager at Infernozilla, you will be leading a team of juniors, marketing indie games, and handling client satisfaction for your assigned games.
Team Lead/Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of junior community managers, social media managers, and marketers that work under your leadership for the success of the assigned games
- Communicate with clients, handle inquiries from them, direct the team and ensure the day-to-day tasks are complete to the highest standards promptly
- Identify marketing opportunities for the games we serve and execute said plans
- Writing various press releases, outreach emails, and announcement posts
- Training and mentoring other team members under your leadership
- PR and marketing of indie games
- Oversee social media management and community management of the assigned games
This role is fully remote, and the ideal candidate is expected to work full time while managing their schedule.
Compensation: Fixed Salary on a Contract
Team Lead/Marketing Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Previous experience working with indie studios and PC games is a must
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Have a strong background in one of the following or more in PC indie games space: PR, Marketing, Social Media Management, Community Management, etc.
- Ability to self-manage and thrive in a busy, fast-moving environment.
- Show off your writing skills (hint hint)
- Outgoing, A bubbly and professional personality is preferred as you will be engaging directly with amazing indie developers and managing staff members
- Absolutely a gamer who loves what they do and the impact they make in the industry
- Stay on top of current trends and activities within the industry
We are looking for a self-driven, self-starter and never settle for less type of unicorn!
Education and Experience Notes:
- While traditional education is excellent, and surely you can highlight that; we want the industry experience more than school years.
- Feel free to highlight your passions, unique experiences, and achievements in the past. We are looking for a team member who becomes part of our growth for years to come.
Does this sound like you?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Portfolio if you have one
- LinkedIn profile if you have one
- Writing samples if any
- And a brief introduction about yourself and your experiences related to the job