Infernozilla, a company located in Dallas, Texas, is currently searching for an organized, well-spoken, and driven Team Lead & Marketing Manager. Our agency is a small team with a strong passion for games and making indie games successful. In addition, we have a very diverse group of international employees working remotely.
We strive to always go through all depths to ensure all our clients are fully taken care of. Our vision is to be the go-to agency for indie game’s needs in Community Management, Social Media Management, Marketing, and the like. We have recently also begun to expand our services to indie games website building and full publishing, to name a few.
We have worked with games such as Black Mesa, Escape from Tarkov, KovaaK’s, Deceit, Paint the Town Red, Walkabout Minigolf, and many others we are proud to continue to support. Watch and read what our clients say about us by clicking here (bottom of the page)!
As a Team Lead at Infernozilla, you would be the overseer of a team of Community Managers and Social Media Managers, assigning them client tasks and carrying them through to completion. You will also onboard new clients, organize regular meetings, edit and approve all online content for various social media and digital platforms, and build indie games marketing strategies.
Team Lead Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage your team as well as your clients’ project via Trello and Discord
- Review and approve monthly social media calendars created by the Social Media Manager, as well as supporting them with their execution in an accurate and timely manner
- Stay up to date on the latest social media/Discord trends, features, and topics of conversation
- Organize regular meetings with clients to ensure that any significant or minor tasks are known about and delegated ahead of time
- Reach out, communicate and build a rapport with your selective clients, making sure their overall needs and reactive requests are met and completed to the best of your ability
- Review team members regularly, working with the Head of Operations to find areas of improvement to strengthen your team overall
- To onboard and offboard clients that join and leave your team
- Evaluate and analyze data across social media and Discord each month with your team, sharing the results with clients with suggestions on ways to improve
- To create, manage, and execute a marketing plan, clients depending
- Offer customer, influencer, and partner support via direct messaging and commenting, as well as build strategic partnerships
- Communicate and work with the Influencer Relations Manager and Graphic Designer, who will support you with any image needs, press list updates, and mass email send-outs
- Assist in general operations and company changes, set by the CEO and Head of Operations
This role is fully remote, and the right candidate is expected to work full time while managing their schedule of 35-40 hours per week.
Team Lead Qualifications / Skills:
- Client management skills: The agency relies on your ability to retain, impress, and engage your clients. We want clients to see us as a part of their team!
- Writing skills: You need to have a passion and flair for writing engaging and on-trend posts.
- Motivation for what you do: Notifications from clients fuel you, and each project they assign, no matter how small, excites you to push forward.
- Time Management: The ability to pick up, oversee, and complete with your team effectively while always ready to pick up incoming client requests.
- Market knowledge: You are a gamer by night and spend hours during the day working or learning about the video game industry.
- Communication skills: Chatting to clients, your team, and outward-facing audiences thrill you!
- Energy level: You are bubbly and bring a reassuring presence to meetings and general communication, with a motivation that all clients and your team see.
- Professionalism: You uphold yourself to the highest standard, do not engage negatively in criticism from clients, and continue to push through with a great attitude.
- Strong command of writing and speaking in English.
We are looking for a self-driven, self-starter and never settle for a lesser type of unicorn! We are a busy, always on the go agency, so if you don’t do well in a fast environment and do not continue to learn quickly, this is not for you. This position, in particular, is demanding!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- While traditional education is admirable, we want to see game marketing, journalism, PR, community/social media management, or other relevant industry experience over school years.
- Experience in leadership, communications sector, or relevant experience is highly recognized.
- Other experiences in video game community management, social media management, or marketing are a major plus as you will be more knowledgeable of the communities you are engaging with.
Those who never worked in the video game industry but come with a similar background can still find their way into this position depending on their understanding of video games, marketing, communication, and leadership.
Does this sound like you?
Let’s talk further! Use the link here to apply: https://form.typeform.com/to/xFC3C8Pr