Hi There! We are Kool2Play and we make meaningful pop games. You may have already heard about one of them, our challenging top-down shooter with roguelite flavor, Uragun.
Join us now as a Game Programmer so together we can make games everyone is talking about!
Your job will be...
- Prototyping and programming game’s features together with designers and artists
- Participating in the gameplay feature design process
- Design code architecture
- Working with documentation, maintaining, optimizing and debugging the code
- Experience as a game programmer in Unity with at least 2 years track record
- Proficiency in C# and code architecture design
- Strong math skills, knowledge of algorithms and data structures as well as experience in their implementation
- Experience with GIT
- Code debugging/optimization skills
- Passion about games - you do it because you love it, not because you’re told to
- Proactivity, reliability, self-dependency and great communication skills
- Full-time availability
- Communicative English, basic Polish language skills
Nice to have:
- DOTS knowledge
- Experience in working with AI, UI or animations
We offer you...
- Fantastic projects to work on
- Experienced team that loves to share their knowledge
- Attractive salary and employment form tailored to your liking (PLN 5000-8000 net)
- Real influence on our games and organization (your opinion matters!)
- True challenges to solve with necessary tools and support to succeed
- All standard perks and benefits. Except fruits. Tell us if you’d like some fruits and you’ll get some!
- Relaxed and easygoing atmosphere with no corpo-bullshits
- Cool office with beautiful green garden located in Warsaw, Żoliborz (or you can work remotely!)
If you're a gun we're looking for, send your portfolio and resume to email@example.com.
Uragun is a challenging top-down shooter with roguelite flavor. Play as a deadly-but-adorable mech unit and improvise your way out of trouble.