Loóna is looking for Graphics Programmer (Unity3D) to make next level rendering for main app which is available on iOS and Android.
What do you need to do:
- Create optimized post-processing effects like bloom and LUT
- Review rendering pipeline and see what we can improve. For instance we can do better with rendering tree objects with a lot of overdraw
- All light is baked to directional lightmaps. We want to introduce dynamic objects into the scene. So we need to add support for baked lights setup on dynamic objects.
- Dynamic Snow, Sand, Rain effects
- Our main goal is to push forward the limits and provide the best possible quality of 3d graphics on mobile platform. You will need to work closely with our 3d artists.
- 4+ years of experience
- Published or participate in at least 1 3D mobile app
- Knowledge of different rendering techniques
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics. Rendering pipeline. Work with matrices. Experience in writing shaders. Knowing different rendering techniques and tricks.
- Pass tech interview
- Term: 1 year contract with an opportunity to extend
- Timezones: From -3 GMT to +5 GMT preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or Telegram to @marinshevchuk.
Learn more about us on our website and on our team Instagram.
Loóna is a unique mixture of color therapy, sound ambience and storytelling that helps to let go of daily fuss and get a better night’s rest.