Loóna is looking for VFX Artist (Unity3D) to create effect for our virtual worlds we deliver with Loóna mobile app on iOS and Android.
What do you need to do:
- Design, create and implement high quality visual effects using particles, animation, materials, sprites, custom shaders, and more
- Ensure that VFX are optimized and meet performance requirements
- Keep up to date with new technologies in the industry to help advance the visual quality bar for our products
- Rapidly prototype, iterate and refine ideas based on feedback
- 4+ years experience
- Participated in at least one title with 3d graphics Consoles/Steam/Mobile
- Knowledge of different cool VFX tricks
- Ability to author and edit shaders and shader code to create real-time VFX
- Experience with visual shader creation tools like Amplify, ShaderGraph, ShaderForge
- Strong skills with 2D/3D art design software (Maya, Houdini, AfterEffects, Photoshop, etc)
- Strong understanding of the principles of real-time visual effects, as well as art, animation, and visual design fundamentals (color theory, etc.)
- Outstanding eye for engaging visuals and a deep understanding of motion, animation, and emotion
- Term: 1 year contract with an opportunity to extend
- Timezones: From -3 GMT to +5 GMT preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Telegram to @marinshevchuk.
Learn more about us on our website and on our team Instagram.
Loóna is a unique mixture of color therapy, sound ambience and storytelling that helps to let go of daily fuss and get a better night’s rest.