LunchBox Entertainment is looking for an Art Director to join our MOBA project. Responsibilities include laying out and realizing the artistic vision of our game. Applicants should have experience shipping a game and leading a team. All work will be remote.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead our graphics engineer and 2D/3D artists to fulfill your artistic vision.
- Develop concepts for environments, set pieces, props.
- Assist in the 3D production pipeline.
- Create pre-visualization concepts for shaders and VFX for our graphics engineer to program.
What we are looking for:
- Strong fundamentals in design & art principles.
- Strong background in stylized aesthetics.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of artists.
- 4+ years of experience with any of the following: Maya/3DS/Blender.
- 4+ years experience working within Unity.
- Experience releasing a game.
- Experience creating art for competitive games.
- Quick, iteration friendly, 2D/3D design workflow.
- Familiarity with a range of game development programs and pipelines.
- Experience in environment, prop and VFX concept design.
- Strong communication skills & receptiveness to feedback.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Unity shaders and technical art.
- Enjoy playing RTS and MOBA games.
- Experience creating top-down environments.
Please email your resume, portfolio, and any additional relevant experience to: email@example.com
We're also hiring a Concept Designer and UI/UX Artist. You can view (and share) all of our openings here.