LunchBox Entertainment is looking for a Senior Animation Rigger to bring our next-gen MOBA to life. Responsibilities include rigging and animating 3D assets. All work will be remote.
What you will get to do
- Help develop and maintain technical rigging and animation pipelines.
- Rigging and skinning 3D meshes for game-play animations.
- Rigging non-humanoid, hard surface assets, including machines, sailing vessels, and vehicles.
- Collaborate with Art and Engineering to drive research into workflows, technologies, and tools for improved deformations, animation quality, and streamlined content creation processes
What we are looking for
- Expert level rigger in 3DS Max (ideal) or Maya (acceptable)
- Technical knowledge of Unity
- Strong fundamentals in art & animation principles.
- Strong communication skills & receptiveness to feedback.
Nice to haves
- Enjoy playing RTS and MOBA games.
- Experience animating top-down assets.