LunchBox Entertainment is looking for a UI/UX Artist to join our team on a MOBA project. Responsibilities include working with our Art Director and Character Artist to create an intuitive and immersive HUD and menu system for our game. Applicants should be self-motivated and have experience working on a team. All work will be remote.
We are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional graphic design skills and principals
- 3+ years of experience in game UI/UX
- The ability to work with both design and functional restrictions to help produce attractive, user-friendly, and intuitive interfaces.
- Familiarity with a wide range of game UI/UXs.
- Experience in designing the interactive UI/UX portion of games.
- Experience animating UI elements.
- An understanding of game design and thoughtful perspective of best practices for experience optimization.
- Experience with appropriate design tools for designing UI/UX mockups (e.x. Illustration, Adobe XD, etc.).
- An eye for visual experimentation, and presentation of differing application elements and their effectiveness as far as ease-of-use, intuition, and screen-space optimization.
- Experience in responsive web design.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Creating custom UI/UX mockups/wireframes using Adobe Illustrator, Unity, etc.
- Creating mock-ups of individual design elements of game interface and menus.
- Helping produce consistent rules and guidelines for the use of all common design elements within our game.
- Managing and documenting an overarching UI style guide for our applications.
- Receiving feedback and iterating on designs.
Nice to haves:
- Design or related art degree.
- Experience designing UI/UX for non-game apps.
- Enjoys playing MOBAs and Real-time strategy games.
- Experience programming in Unity.
Please email your resume and any additional relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're also hiring an Art Director and Concept Designer. You can view (and share) all of our openings here.