Monomi Park is seeking a talented QA Lead to join our team!
The Quality Assurance Lead will bring leadership and hands-on contributions to support the delivery of high-quality experiences to Monomi Park players across multiple games and platforms. You will be responsible for performing QA activities, building a QA team, and defining the QA organization here at Monomi Park.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- Several years of engineering or QA-related experience in gaming or technical industries
- Expertise in software-related Quality Assurance and game development practices
- Experience developing and executing on test planning and documentation
- Experience managing small teams
- Experience working with external, third-party companies/resources
- Familiarity with source control and test management tools (Perforce, SVN, JIRA, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical PC skills
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets and/or database skills
- Experience working in multi-platform environments
- Experience with QA and development activities with console platforms (PS4, Xbox, etc)
- Experience working with games built in Unity
- Experience with QA-related tools and services
- Play our games and understand them intimately!
- Champion the QA process throughout company activities
- Create and execute test plans in support of multiple live and in development products
- Identify, measure, and track metrics and overall product health both during development and in the wild
- Actively collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Art to improve the QA qualities of products to better facilitate QA needs
- Serve as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Lead and mentor members of the QA team along with external contract testers
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'QA Lead Applicant: YOUR NAME'. If attaching a resume, please format as a pdf or else include a link to your web resume. And just to make sure you’re paying attention, please include what game you’re currently playing in your cover letter.
We’ll be in touch if we feel your experience is a match for this position.