We are looking for an Influencer Relations Manager to work in our exciting and dynamic international development environment.
You will be working in a hybrid remote working cross functional environment; This is suitable for individuals who have excellent self discipline, team and task ownership, and strong communication skills.
Communicating very unique aspects of your work to different people and cultures outside of your immediate discipline will be common; therefore, we're looking for someone who is clear, courteous, patient and empathically professional in the way they communicate.
What you'll be doing
- You will lead, development and execute influencer plans and strategies, both paid and organic, across our entire portfolio of games, as well as maintaining day-to-day operations and working with the wider team.
- We're looking for someone who has a passion for gaming and for all things influencer related, who can work collaboratively with teams and stakeholders both internally and externally, who can be creative, and would like to work in this growing, and fast-paced part of our industry.
- Growth and management of our in-house influencer partner programme, building mutually beneficial relationships with relevant influencers across our broad range of titles and for the overarching Neon Doctrine brand.
- Be the point person at Neon Doctrine for all things influencer related, lending your expertise to our internal team when needed, ensuring all internal influencer activity is properly coordinated and efficiently managed.
- Be responsible for paid influencer strategy and take the lead on managing influencer marketing agencies.
- Manage first party and platform relationships for earned influencer activity with the likes of Playstation, Nintendo, Microsoft, Twitch, TikTok and Youtube.
- Develop influencer marketing strategies where required on Neon Doctrine products and contribute to the overall go-to-market product plans, always thinking globally.
- Help develop and project manage the creation and distribution of creator kits tailored to specific products.
- Work closely with the Community Manager to further develop and grow Neon Doctrine’s influencer facing Twitch presence.
- Identify opportunities for engaging influencer focused content that will resonate with fans of Neon Doctrine or our individual products.
- Report back to the business on all influencer related activity, ensuring KPIs are met and illustrating how budget and resource has been effectively managed.
- You’ll need to be able to analyse the data gleaned from activity and reporting to help better shape future strategies and relay these findings to relevant parties.
- Be able to be streaming alone or with influencers once to twice a week.
- Familiarity of twitch channel and stream activity design.
- Be able to speak Mandarin to streamers
- 1 - 3 years and/or 1 or more shipped games
- Campaign planning and scheduling
- Ability to work with a variety of agencies and partners in multiple markets.
- A strong understanding of influencer platforms such as Twitch, TikTok, YouTube etc., and familiarity with the unique workings of each platform.
- Passionate about finding and supporting creators and influencers from a wide range of diverse backgrounds
- Organised and can multi-task across several projects at the same time
- Excellent communication and team-work skills including presenting
- Great attention to detail with an ability to work to deadlines
Neon Doctrine is a truly global publisher that brings diverse experiences from around the world to a vibrant community of players by partnering with new and existing creatives to provide dynamic solutions to development, publishing, and marketing.
Devilated is a timeslowing, monster blasting, boomer shooter with RPG pretensions, buckets of blood and a dose of ultraviolence.
The Legend of Tianding is a sidescrolling action game about Liao Tianding, the legendary Taiwanese Folk Hero. Explore the dazzling streets of Colonial Japanese Taiwan in the early 20th century.
Join Brian Pasternack on his first working day at Sintracorpin Yuppie Psycho. Uncertain, unprepared, and massively unqualified, will Pasternack have what it takes to shine in Sintracorp’s hierarchy? It all depends on how he performs on his first assignment… and whether he survives it.