Raw Fury believe that games matter. That they can elevate, change, entertain and move people. If you feel the same and want to jump on this train, please keep reading!
At Raw Fury, we follow our passion to help the next generation of developer magicians conjure up the incredible experiences they’ve dreamt up. Our aim, above everything else, is to support them as they develop their game, find their audience, gain success, be happy, and stay independent so they can continue creating.
We’ve grown quite rapidly and need to hire one more PR and communications expert who has experience within the video games industry. Someone who understands how to find the right audiences, because we have developers who are counting on us to help them move forward.
We might seem like a happy go lucky bunch but when it comes to our games we take them VERY seriously. Your mission is to create global PR and content creator strategies to make our games reach the sky.
- You are not just a planner, you are a fierce force in executing those plans. You’ll need to be able to handle the PR and content creator side of gaming events, media outreach, scheduling, event invitation, announcement preparation, and support dev teams with their presentations around beats like GDC, E3, and Gamescom as well as helping and supporting partner events and Raw Fury events
- You have a network of gaming contacts already but you are not afraid to spread your net even wider. You want to build and maintain relationships with global media outlets and content creators who also love games and want to spread the word about them both day-to-day and long-term.
- You carry out day-to-day execution of global PR and content creator initiatives, sometimes with support from territory specific PR agencies.
- You know how to make the most out of earned media and you already have a great network to rely on to get our message out there.
- You are a team player making sure your strategies align or add value to the ideas of our wonderful developers, as well as your colleagues in Brand, Social, and Community.
- Your daily task is anything from PR pitches for interviews and feature articles, updating PR firms you collaborate with, prepare press releases, newsletters and blogposts
You must be this experienced to go on the quest:
- You have extensive experience (5 years) within PR & influencer management and a proven track record of excellence within the games industry. Referrals are a pro move.
- You play video games. They are a passion, a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You’re proficient in the relevant tools. Stuff like Mailchimp, Arsenal, WordPress, Office, etc.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills. You have the ability to establish trustworthy relationships with your colleagues, the developers, our partners, and (obviously) the media.
- You are great both in front of people and behind the scenes. Outgoing, thoughtful, daring and with excellent written, editing, presentation, and communication skills in English.
We’re Raw Fury, an unusual indie game publisher with heavy focus on individual autonomy and with an insatiable desire to sign magical experiences that move us. We’re just people. Just people with an abnormal interest in games. Okay, it goes beyond that. All of us believe that games matter. They are the marriage of art and craft. They can elevate, change, entertain, surprise, and move people. They’re the modern vessels for our stories – our imagination. They facilitate communication and communion.
What benefits do you offer?
- Flexible hours
- Remote friendly since 2015
- 30 PTO days + national holidays
- Gym reimbursement
The Tenets of Fury
Principles We Work by:
- Treat People like People. Transparency, mutual respect, and trust are the basis of making this work.
- For Happiness, over Profit. We work with people we like, focus on happiness, and believe money comes as a derivative of people feeling happy and motivated to do their best work.
- Games are Art. They can touch people. To change minds and hearts. They can transmute an idea into something new.
Embark on a unique and unforgettable journey and guide Sable (Shedworks) through her Gliding; a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts and mesmerizing landscapes, capped by the remains of spaceships and ancient wonders.
Townscaper (Oskar Stålberg) is an indie city builder video game. Build quaint island towns with curvy streets. Build small hamlets, soaring cathedrals, canal networks, or sky cities on stilts. Block by block.
Call of the Sea (Out of the Blue Games) is an otherworldly tale of mystery and love set in the 1930s South Pacific. Explore a lush island paradise, solve puzzles and unlock secrets in the hunt for your husband’s missing expedition.