**This position has been closed.**
We are looking for someone who's eager to join our business team to help with publishing, distribution, marketing, and community management of video games. The ideal candidate will be able to join us at our office in beautiful Boulder, Colorado once COVID-19 related working conditions improve.
- Coordinate with external partners on services such as localization, QA, porting, and external game development
- Work within various developer portals to deploy game builds, patches, and updates
- Communicate with platform representatives and other 3rd parties to assist in the publishing process
- Execute digital marketing and PR strategies in collaboration with the marketing team, including creating shareable media content
- Manage and engage with various online communities
- Serve as a public touch-point for issue reporting and other communications between players and the Serenity Forge development team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and professional communication habits
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and/or After Effects
- Creative and critical thinking abilities; constantly figuring out new ways of conducting, planning, and executing on ideas
- Independently detail-oriented
- Excellent ability to organize and multitask
- Capable of rapidly learning new concepts, tools, and procedures
- Bachelor’s in marketing/sales, communications, or related field
- Background or ability in graphic design
- Prior professional business/marketing/production experience in video games
- Understanding of video game development
How To Apply:
Send us a resume, cover letter, and any supplementary materials/links that are relevant to the job you're applying for.
Serenity Forge, based out of Boulder, Colorado, develops and publishes meaningful games that challenge the way you think. We pride ourselves on the care and dedication we put into our work. Now is a great time to join a growing studio that seeks passionate team members to contribute to the next generation of great games. We've got some amazing projects in the works, and we want you to help make them even better!
We are a long-term driven studio that provides opportunities for new members to develop exciting skills, so don't be afraid to apply even when your current experience doesn't fit 100% of the job requirements!