As Licensing and Research Executive, you will be working across our gaming brands GameByte and FragHero. You will be responsible for securing the best user-generated content across the web enhancing our content offering. In addition, you will be responsible for building/maintaining relationships with creators relevant to our brands and licensing their content for use across our portfolio.
Your success will come from being a team player, utilising your strong communication skills and initiative to enhance the team capability in identifying and securing new and exciting content for our audiences.
- You will be expected to search gaming content trends and work with the Social Chain Media Gaming brands to acquire permission to post valuable videos.
- You will also liaise with Social Media Managers to understand the brand needs and provide a 360 service on all licensing matters; including researching, sourcing, licensing, negotiating and contract amendments.
- You will develop relationships with creators in the space to set up revenue-share deals, while tracking all licensing permissions to ensure minimal margin for error.
- You will own the sourcing targets; take responsibility for when these are not met and raise this with the teams.
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to follow existing processes and develop new ones
- Project management skills. It’s important that you be able to prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills, allowing you to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Social Media experience
- Basic understanding of intellectual property
How to apply:
Kickstart is a Government scheme aimed to help support young people back into work after the economic effects of the pandemic. The Job Placements are only available for Universal Credit claimants aged 16 to 24 and out of education who are referred to employers by their respective Work Coaches.
In order to apply you should:
- Complete this form
- Get in touch with your work coach (reference postal code M1 4PZ to receive a referral