We’re looking for a Concept Artist, focused on environment art, to create a library of pre-visualization art that will help shape the overall look of a new unannounced science fiction game.
- Creates landscape concepts based on existing models
- Draws over existing screenshots to populate with details
- Scopes levels for on-time milestone delivery
- Works independently and actively communicates with production teams as needed
- A demonstrable background in traditional art.
- The candidate must have an expert level understanding of Color theory, Perspective, and Anatomy, as well as a firm grasp on dramatic lighting for games/film. They should also be able to demonstrate an ability and willingness to work in multiple styles, from photo-real to highly stylized.
- Experience with Architectural design for games
- A firm, demonstrable understanding of how 2D designs translate to 3D spaces.
- Visual storytelling – storyboarding for cinematics or to mock up game play scenarios
This is a finite contract, with the possibility of further work.
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Job Application - Concept Artist".
Please include specific skills you would bring to a new project, as well as any links to current and/or past projects and your resume.