Tilt Five is a revolutionary augmented reality gaming system that blends the worlds of video gaming and board games into a full 3D holographic magical experience in front of your eyes. We’ve been winning awards for our deeply immersive technology and are looking to expand our marketing team.
Tilt Five is seeking an experienced and all-round Marketing Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment. You should be a really good writer and have several years’ working experience in the video games industry, preferably working with game developers and/or game development platforms. You will report to our Head of Marketing and will get to wear a lot of hats (from content marketing to social media to PR).
You will also work closely with the rest our amazing team – game producers, QA, web, engineering, and business development – as well as with renowned development studios across the globe.
- Build and execute social media strategies
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily social content (original text,images, gifs, video) to encourage users to take action
- Manage and optimize company accounts to increase visibility and followers
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social metrics, insights and best practices
- Identify content marketing opportunities across all of our platforms
- Write copy for blogs, social posts, conferences, and newsletters
- Help create videos about our technology, developer tools, games partnerships, and our nerdy culture
- Work with our web team on updates & expansions
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proven working experience in social media, marketing, or public relations
- Excellent writing, editing (text, images, gifs, video), presentation and communication skills
- Minimum 2-3+ years of marketing experience with social media creative, editing copy and engaging/growing an audience
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- knowledge of technical terminology in games development and AR/VR
- Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of basic video editing and production a plus
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Company social media management: 2 years (Required)
- Working for video game companies: 2 years (Required)
- Passion for our games and for our fans
- A sense of humor
- BA degree in a relevant field of study, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with AR/VR developers, game developers, and/or technical creators
- Experienced working within cross-functional teams (QA, production, customer support, etc.)
- A video game/board game enthusiast with a passion for the future of gaming
- Experienced with and embracing a startup culture
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Please provide links to the following:
- 2-3 writing samples (at least 1 should have a minimum of 300 words)
- Social media accounts that you currently manage
At Tilt Five, Inc. we have created the world's first affordable Augmented Reality glasses that let you play video games and digital board games as spectacular holograms on any tabletop.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign, Tilt Five raised $7.5 million in Series A from reputable VCs and a Nasdaq traded company - Logitech. We regularly win awards for “best AR device” at events and shows. More information about us and our product can be found at www.tiltfive.com.
We are an innovative and driven team, passionate about the potential of augmented reality, lovers of video games and board games, and excited about launching an amazing new 3D holographic entertainment experience for consumers.