tinyBuild is looking for a full-time Customer Support Manager, fluent in Russian language. You will be taking care of various support related inquires via email, Steam forums, Discord, etc., building and maintaining a help center, and overall ensuring top quality of support provided to our players.
This is a remote position.
- Answering players’ inquiries related to tinyBuild games via a ticket system (Zendesk)
- Building, maintaining, and expanding our help center
- Assisting in establishing and implementing new processes and best practices in our budding support department
- Building deep knowledge of tinyBuild games
- Providing bug reports to the QA department
- Providing weekly sentiment reports based on Steam reviews and other sources
- Participating in sync calls with various teams
- Proficient in Russian and English (C2)
- 1-year minimum experience in Customer Support
- Solid time-management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Windows and various consoles, general tech-savviness
- Customer Support mindset: empathetic, friendly, with a genuine desire to help people
Would be an advantage
- Good sense of humor
- Passionate about gaming
- Experience with Zendesk
- Proficiency in other languages
- Experience with web design
Founded in 2013, tinyBuild is a game developer morphed into a video game publishing label. Known for games such as Hello Neighbor and Graveyard Keeper, the company has offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Riga, Latvia and headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
Please email your resume to email@example.com