**This position has been closed.**
We’re looking for a Game Producer. As a perfect candidate, you’re an excellent communicator and a multitasking person, have strong problem-solving skills and are passionate about video games.
The successful applicant will join a team of talented designers, programmers and producers building inspiring titles in a friendly working environment. Your role is to oversee the production of multiple PC and console titles created by different teams across the world.
The candidate is expected to work remotely until it becomes possible to relocate you to one of our offices: in Bellevue (Washington, USA), Hilversum (Netherlands) or Riga (Latvia).
- 3+ years of experience in the role of a producer or a team leader and at least one title shipped in this capacity;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Other languages such as Spanish or Chinese are a big plus;
- Top-notch communication skills: you can explain complex ideas and manage expectations;
- Proactive approach, high sense of ownership and a team player’s mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, with different deadlines and requirements;
- Deep interest and understanding of the industry and games;
- Being gamer is a must;
- Be responsible for helping our development teams bring their games to market in a desired quality, budget and timeline;
- Define and manage the milestone schedules and ensure the delivery of high-quality builds throughout development;
- Be in touch with the player’s expectations and market changes to help the teams steer their vision into the right direction;
- Work closely with the rest of internal teams to advertise and launch titles across multiple platforms;
- Participate in the assessment and due diligence process with prospective external studios.
Please email your Cover Letter and a CV to email@example.com