As a community manager you will create effective plans with the team to expand the Hyper Dash and Breachers communities.
In order to keep our communities engaged on our social channels, you will:
- Produce relevant videos and other content for our social media
- Set up, organize and manage social media campaigns around our games
- Set up, organize and manage community events and competitions around our games
- Strive to constantly improve how we interact with our fans
- Establish positive relationships with content creators and their communities
- Maintain and moderate our Discord servers
- Furthermore you will identify player community needs and report them to the rest of the team
- Experience in engaging with communities on various social media platforms (Especially Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube)
- Experience in producing writing and media content to support a game's social media presence
- Knowledge of how to interact with communities on specific content platforms and forums (TikTok, Steam Forums, Reddit, etc)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the work and communities of content producers in the video game industry (especially Twitch and Youtube)
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Worked as a community manager or similar role previously on at least 1 shipped title (any platform)
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow
- Understand the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect
- Desire and ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced work environment
- Attention to detail
- Wage according to scale PC 227 and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote / office work
- Monthly team updates
- You will become part of a steadily growing team
- A working environment where everyone can be who they are
Triangle Factory was founded in 2010 and is an independent game developer based in Gent, Belgium, with a focus on Mobile, AR and VR content.
We recently released Hyper Dash, a fast-paced VR multiplayer team based shooter, and are now on our way to further build on the tools and experience we developed while building this game.
With productions such as The Hallow, The Day, Blackstar VR and Nanoclash, Triangle Factory has gained experience in both co-op and competitive VR games, as well as the technical know-how to create low-latency multi-user VR applications.
We have also gained experience in building robust server infrastructures and live ops practices while working on games such as Switch and AR Sports basketball which at their peak attracted around 200,000 DAU.
Besides our own creative concepts we also help other companies to build groundbreaking experiences for more serious purposes like medical, Healthcare, education, advertisement, aviation, marketing, …
Hyper Dash is a fast paced online multiplayer VR shooter that combines different styles of movement like smooth locomotion, teleporting/dashing and rail grinding to create intense battles across the arena.
Hyper Dash offers different game modes like capture the flag, payload, control point, deathmatch, … together with an active e-sports community (Dash League).