Wolfpack Games Studio is looking for a Marketing and Community Management Specialist.
- Community building and management, innovative content creation (targeting Europe and North America region player bases)
- Engage and grow with player base through use of socials Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Youtube, etc.
- Support in formulating and creating marketing plans and campaigns. Understand MMO player base needs and familiarize both traditional and grassroots marketing approaches.
- Assist in Steam page optimization and promotion. Help highlight new game design characteristics and create developer vlogs (Devlogs) to update player communities with progress.
- Assist in communicating with influencers, collaborators, media and press resources
- Be actively aware of news in gaming related media.
- Bachelor or above degree (marketing, business, or humanities majors preferred)
- Native English speaker; familiar with European and/or North American gaming cultures (e.g. gamer talk, memes, etc.)
- Devoted gamer (experience with community moderation, or management will be a plus)
- Strong creativity and writing skills (additional visual creative skills will be a plus)
- Strong time management skills, self-driven, and be able to handle crunch time pressure
- Remote work arrangement
If you are driven, passionate, keen to take ownership and up for an exciting challenge, you’re just what the team is looking for, please reach out.
We are a well-rounded team of 40 game devs, distributed across Beijing, Amsterdam, Sydney, and Johannesburg – led by a veteran core who have been solely focused on MMO genre development for the past two decades.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go as a pack!
Starkeepersis an action-packed multiplayer online that casts players as Astrals – high dimensional beings capable of space-time magic roaming the multiverse. Venture into mythological epics to take your righteous stand against cosmic threats, or secretly align yourself with different faction powers trying to influence the course of past history.