We are currently looking for a Product Evangelist based in London or Berlin to join our YAHAHA Developer Relations team.
Yahaha's is to become the next-generation interactive user-generated content creation and experience platform. A place where creative diversity is everywhere and everyone can tell their story. Yahaha's vision is to unify the creator and player experiences, ushering and democratizing the next generation of social entertainment and changing the interactive content market in process, by providing an all-in-one development and gaming platform.
We provide no code, low-code UGC platform allowing you to access over 1 million assets and use them to make games.
The Product evangelist role is an exciting opportunity for technically skilled professionals to work on their communication and marketing abilities while ensuring they remain sharp with their technical skills. This unique role allows developers to build their external brand and travel globally to represent Yahaha.
As a product evangelist, you’ll be offering technical assistance as well as raising awareness of opportunities that Yahaha provides to the industry. You will establish Yahaha as an industry leader through engagement by delivering guidance and technical content and building relationships with existing developer communities.
- Work with creators, developers, partners and provide technical solutions and high-level guidance to the community.
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain resources for developers, such as blogs, demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and video tutorials.
- Identify high-potential developer communities, refine messaging to attract new developers, and highlight gaps in developer experience.
- Speak at third-party developer events such as conferences, meetups and workshops, and actively engage with universities and business interested parties.
- Participate in engineering-focused meetings with community developers to help improve the developer experience.
- Create technical demos and showcase the newest features of the Yahaha platform to the overall community of creators.
- Passion for game development technology.
- Ability to travel and participate in public speaking.
- Be motivated by helping people solve technical problems.
- Able to creatively communicate complex technical information clearly, concisely, and in public, whether that is online or in person at events.
- Interest in technology and taking on complex and ambiguous technical problems.
- Ability to prototype games and showcase the features.
- Passion for shaping top-quality consumer-centric products.
- Experience in community building and management, including Discord, Twitter, and Reddit.
- Bachelor's degree in game development, computer science, or a related technical field of study.
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles providing technical support and promotion to the community with multiple channels like (Github, Discord).
- Experience with coding in Lua, c# or other general-purpose programming languages.
- Have a general understanding of the game development process and its disciplines.
- Strong tech presentation skills and ability to speak confidently, presenting to large technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English to engage with a team.
Working at Yahaha
- Get to work with a fun product that aims to build the next generation of creators.
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing industry, leading start-up company.
- Flexible working environment, offering a fully remote position (for individuals based in London or Berlin).
Send us an email (addressed to Edgars) with your CV, portfolio (if available), and a link your LinkedIn profile.
YAHAHA is here to solve a big problem-how to let people have fun and share with friends through 3D interaction. Before YAHAHA, making true 3D interactive experiences needed a high level of technical knowhow. YAHAHA brings 3D content creation to every creator with simple and easy tools and templates. With YAHAHA, creators are part of an exciting new social community sharing creative, fun experiences where the only limitation is your imagination.
In YAHAHA, you can experience amazing 3D games made by creators around the world with your friends, at any time. And you can bring your dreams to life and become a game or 3D content creator yourself with our simple, fun, and free to use creation tools.