Dreamlit Entertainment is seeking an experienced and talented QA Tester for a fully remote position working on an exciting new video game. The QA Tester will collaborate with multiple departments to help report feedback and bugs, as well as write and execute test plans, identify reproduction steps, and empower developers to create a vibrant virtual world. The QA Tester will have previous experience with QA and a strong passion for video games.
- Write bug reports that are detailed, concise, and have all the necessary information and files attached
- Create test plans and cases to verify proper functionality of systems and features
- Execute test cases, plans, defect tracking, and regression
- Further investigate bugs to identify difficult-to-find reproduction steps
- Contribute to performance testing to ensure benchmarks are being met
- Collaborate with the QA team to implement best practices in testing
- Work side by side and interface with cross-disciplinary teams, as well as potential external resources
- Verify that fixes are implemented correctly throughout the product across all platforms and all builds (user-facing and internal)
- Frequently communicate with internal stakeholders about the health of the build
- 2+ years of game QA experience, with at least one shipped title
- Working knowledge of QA methodologies, terminology, and tools
- Ability to function well in a fast paced work environment
- An effective multi-tasker
- An expert communicator, and a clear and efficient writer
- A self motivated individual who will seek out new challenges
Dreamlit is a small team based in sunny Pasadena, California with staff working remotely around the globe! We love creating unique experiences for our audience within the gaming medium.
We've partnered with award-winning publisher Kowloon Knights to develop our first title, Towers, an open-world fantasy builder game with unique ecosystem-building mechanics. We can't wait for players to build lush forests populated with wondrous, otherworldly creatures.