From humble beginnings Ironbelly has grown to be one of the most trusted names in the indie development space, working on over 300 projects in our 14 years of service, ranging from AAA titles such as Gotham Knights down to small mobile titles. We bring passion and experience together and look for people who put games and their creation in the center of their world.
💼 Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide valuable insight into project and features planning to management
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to ensure we deliver scalable, consistent and robust frameworks and architectures
- Actively work to resolve problems
- Challenge and support your teammates and leads
- Participate in code peer reviews
- Communicate with other teams in the company
🚀 What you bring to the table:
- Background: BA in Computer science or similar field. Or the equivalent in years of experience.
- Experience: 4+ years of Unreal Engine development (C++), 4 + years of experience developing optimized modules in C++ within Unreal. Games industry experience
- Technical knowledge: Object oriented design. 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures. Particle Systems, Shaders and performance optimization within game development.
⭐ Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holiday allowance paid into each pay cheque for you to accumulate and use as and when you wish
Ironbelly Studios is comprised of a talented, passionate and dedicated number of game developers from all corners of the globe. Our focus is on creating high quality entertainment experiences as well as providing outsourcing services at a fraction of the cost seen elsewhere.