At Flatter Than Earth, our mission is to create whimsical video games that triple A studios do not dare to make.
We're a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating video games and help players have fun. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old challenges and we seek to rethink how interesting themes (like theater & puppets or music) can merge into games that speak to the heart, mind & soul.
Our current project, Once Upon a Puppet aims to capture the attention and unleash the imagination of gamers of all ages.
Our core values are:
They are few, but they are strong. From creating processes to decision-making and finding the right team-members, we build & see our 5 core values in every thing we do.
- Independence. Others can trust that you’ll be organized, pro-active and deliver what you agreed to and vice versa.
- Mastery. You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work. You’re continuously learning and pushing yourself to expand your abilities further. You're never satisfied with the status-quo.
- Communication. Your communication is spontaneous, clear, concise, and engaging whether you're explaining a complex idea or providing feedback to a teammate.
- Ambition & Balance. You aspire to put a dent into the gaming industry. To do this, you set high standards for yourself and those around you. The time you spend on work isn’t measured by quantity, but by quality.
- Impact. You're able to take a bird's eye view to pinpoint and then solve issues that have a high impact on our players, our team, and our company. You're committed to the health and success of both your teammates and Flatter Than Earth as a company.