We're Carmine Inc, a studio based in Eastern Europe, hiring a talented Game Developer (Unity). We’re specifically looking for candidates from outside the mainstream games industry, and we’re open to working with any locales/timezones, experience levels or backgrounds. If you can write functional, performant code across PC/mobile, work autonomously, and believe you can quickly learn whatever you need to, then we’d love to talk to you.
- Write clean, performant, well-documented code
- Understand and implement game designs, behaviors and other systems
- Create or implement custom tooling
- Experience with Unity, Wwise, C#
- Experience with game development tools and a willingness to learn other practices and tools as needed
- Openness to work with existing code base to develop and enhance gameplay systems
- Experience developing for mobile
- Experience developing non-game applications
- Based in a GMT -4/+8 timezone
What we offer
- Fully remote position with maximum flexibility and autonomy. Work whenever, and from wherever you want.
- No meetings, no b*******. You get to write code, make games, and not have to deal with anything else.
- Open to full-time, part-time or contract arrangements, or other accommodations.
Resume and cover letter optional, not required. Past projects, including personal ones, are significantly more impressive.