Enver is seeking a Senior Game Developer!
Project: MotoX is a realistic Meta Quest VR motocross/motorcycle racing game where players can experience the speed, danger, and adrenaline of virtual Motocross! Its a single player and multiplayer experience with a campaign mode featuring over 30 environments/tracks with the goal to create a social realistic dirt bike driving experience. The project is already started and in development with 7 team members
As a Senior Game Developer, you will be responsible for coordinating technical aspects of game development and collaborating closely with a team of developers to create and deliver a fantastic game experience. This is a full-time remote role.
- Create VR software within a highly dynamic and iterative team environment
- Develop, test and maintain quality code and documentation
- Lead the development team, contributing to important decisions around the architecture of the game and systems
- Researching and recommending novel ideas, new tools, and technologies
- Work autonomously to solve technical design and development problems across the team
- Optimize scripts to be performant on low spec devices like Oculus Quest Requirements
- Own/Have a VR device(Ideally Oculus Quest 2)
- 5+ years professional software development experience in Unity and C#
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, gaming, engineering, math, OR ability to show experience through portofolio or past personal projects or work experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in self-managed, fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience with networking tool like Photon, Mirror, or Fishnet Bonus Points
- Strong background in AR or VR
- Strong interaction design & implementation skills
- Experience with network programming related to game design Benefits
- Work From Home with 100% Remote with Hybrid Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A proven track record of game development experience, with 5+ years in a senior-level position, preferably some years at a VR game studio.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in C#, and Unity
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing gameplay features and systems
- Strong knowledge of multiplayer infrastructures, fishnet, photon
- Experience with architecture, programmability, and debugging of distributed systems running on cloud infrastructure
- Experience collaborating within a cross-functional team and excellent communication skills
- Experience and ability to write readable, maintainable, performant, and testable code
- Passion for video games and a love of creating immersive and engaging experiences
At Enver, we craft immersive experiences that ignite imaginations and push the boundaries of what's possible in gaming and entertainment. Our commitment is to empower creators, elevate games, and shape the future of reality. As leaders in viral dynamics and plugged into the pulse of the latest trends, we build more than just games - we craft realities.
Our Top 5 Values
- Creativity. Imagination is at the forefront of our company. Creativity is the seeds that blossom into the future.
- Quality. Quality means caring about the work being done. Enver’s products are fueled by our passionate partners.
- Consistency. Consistent communication, diligence, and planning creates accountable teams. What did we do today to move towards our goal?
- Communication. Communication is teamwork at its core. Effective communication the is key to problem solving, idea generation, iteration, and simultaneous execution of tasks.
- Culture. Fun stands front and center within our company culture. While game making is stressful and hard work, we have fun making fun products.
Join us in building the future within our industry-leading multimedia studio! As a remote first company, we are excited to introduce new people from all countries and cultures into our team here at Enver Studios. We are always searching for talented creatives from various disciplines.