We’re looking for an organized, communicative, and personable Senior Release Manager to join the team and help support our exciting and ambitious release portfolio.
We want you to work with our production team to support release management operations as we expand towards consoles and other platforms.
- Build processes for Release Management from the ground up – from PC platforms like Steam, GOG and Epic, to the console platforms PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo.
- Create and maintain our store pages in collaboration with relevant teams, such as platform partners, Production, Marketing, and Localization.
- Run experiments and learn to optimize our store pages together with Marketing to improve click-through rate, sales, and other KPIs.
- Track and communicate Release Management timelines across the portfolio, to keep our studios and wider company continuously aligned.
- Collaborate with studios and first parties to establish submission timelines and certification requirements across the portfolio.
- Provide platform insights that ensure studios understand the impact of various platforms on their production timelines.
- Manage and coordinate the build submission process between studios and platform partners.
- Where necessary, manage the age rating process between studios and age rating classification partners.
- Manage user accounts across the organization for all partner platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in release management in the games industry, specifically PC and console platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of Steamworks (the Steam partner backend).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Partner Center (the Xbox partner backend), PlayStation Partners (the PlayStation partner backend), and Nintendo Developer Portal (the Nintendo partner backend).
- Very detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent and proactive communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing us with the subject line “Senior Release Manager” and include your resume as an attachment.
Within the email, we would love a paragraph telling us about one title you are proud to have overseen the release of.
Hooded Horse is a fast-growing publisher of quality strategy, simulation, and role-playing games. We’re currently a small, tight-knit team with big plans for 2024 and beyond.
Our team is fully remote and spread across the globe. We operate flexibly across time zones, as do most of our developers, but we tend to primarily focus on US and Europe work hours. Our work hours are ultimately flexible; we ask you to be available when needed but also respect you as a professional to decide when to work to get the job done.