We are Morning Crescent, a new, fully remote indie video game company, working on our first title, Deicide. It is a semi-stylized boss rush game with a twist on the Ancient Egyptian gods. We are looking for a talented 3D game Rigger/Animator to bring these characters and memorable fights to life full-time.
- Rig/skin the different characters/props models and work in collaboration with the 3D Artist and Programmer to make sure everything works accordingly in game.
- Animate humanoids and creatures of different shapes and sizes, some with wings, tails, etc...
- Come up with unique animations with a lot of personality for each boss based on the ideas of the Creative and Art Directors.
- Create epic in-game cinematic animations and set up cameras/shots based on the storyboard and feedback of the creative teams, with some creative freedom.
- Portfolio / Showreel showing your work.
- A strong understanding of animation concepts, such as demonstrating intense poses, timing, and weight.
- Experience in creating animation cycles, poses, and combat animations.
- Experience with facial animations and expressions on humanoids
- Experienced keyframe animator
- Rigging/Skinning expertise
- Experience with addressing feedback and working with a team.
Nice to have :
- Worked professionally on a video game involving combat as a gameplay animator.
- Experience with VFX animation, especially 2D VFX animation
- Experience working with Unity
We offer :
- Flexible working hours with a 4-day workweek
- Fully remote work
- Competitive salary and profit sharing
- Very inclusive and welcoming environment
- Small and friendly team
To apply :
To apply, please send us an email with your CV/résumé and your portfolio/showreel.
Born from a love of video games, we are a fully remote, international, small indie company based out of Kuwait. We strive to create games with unique mechanics and engaging gameplay. Our company is built around a player-first mentality. That means only releasing games when they are ready and with no predatory microtransactions. Furthermore, as we are a small team, we understand the issues prevalent in the gaming industry. As such, we provide many benefits to our employees, such as no-crunch assurances, paid days off + public holidays, and profit incentives on top of a competitive salary.