We are seeking a talented Unity Developer to join our development team for a contract position. You will work directly with the CEO / lead designer to build a puzzle game for mobile (2D). If you have a passion for games and are looking for impactful work, we encourage you to apply!
This is a remote contract role, with an opportunity to turn full-time in the future.
- 4+ years of game development experience with at least 2 years in Unity/Godot (2D work, preferably)
- Experience in the development of game mechanics, UI, audio, animation systems, and shader effects
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their specific requirements. Released titles on a mobile platform (Play Store, App Store) is a big plus
- Analytical, practical problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing multiplayer games
- Backend server experience – node.js or other server-side language
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or any equivalent department