Kluge Interactive is an XR studio building the future of human connection through immersive and enhanced experiences. We are best known for Synth Riders, one of the most popular VR rhythm games.
We are working on several other VR titles and developing XR experiences for some of the world's most influential VR, music, and technology companies.
As the Senior Community Manager, you’ll lead our efforts to foster a thriving community of engaged players for our upcoming arcade-style VR fighting game, FINAL FURY. You will become the face and voice of our studio among the players and help champion the needs of the community within the development team. We’re seeking someone who combines creativity with strategic thinking, harbors a genuine passion for VR gaming, and possesses a good understanding of the video game lifecycle.
Our team is a vibrant mix of highly knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and creative minds from all over the world. With our unique blend of cultures, backgrounds, and skill sets, we come together seamlessly, all driven by a shared passion to craft the most amazing experiences for players everywhere.
At the heart of our studio is the people. We’re dedicated to ensuring each individual at Kluge has the freedom, tools, and support they need to realize their full creative potential. Come join us!
- 4+ years of professional experience as a community manager or related role in the video games industry
- Proven track record of growing and managing player communities pre- and post-launch
- Excellent understanding and ability to leverage social media platforms for game promotion
- Documented success in organizing player communities on Discord, including developing community guidelines, server roles, bots, events, etc.
- Experience connecting with an international community across different time zones
- Strong command of the English language, with clear and concise communication skills
- Able to take ownership, solve problems proactively, and manage tasks both independently and as part of a globally distributed team
- Good understanding of the Fighting Game Community culture and ethos
- Passion for VR/AR video games
- Ability to provide data-driven analytical insights to inform the marketing strategy
- Upbeat personality capable of confidently representing our brand on camera when needed
- Foster an active, involved, and welcoming player community through effective moderation and dialogue on social media platforms and the Discord server
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the community, ensuring any comments, questions, or concerns are handled timely and with empathy and/or enthusiasm
- Forge connections with influencers and passionate content creators within the community
- Develop and execute the community strategy and event calendar to drive engagement, retention, sales, and player interactions through compelling and engaging initiatives
- Act as the voice of our community, listening to their feedback and preparing actionable insights for our development team
- Become the host of our live streams and video content, ensuring each session captivates, educates, and entertains our dedicated player community
- Work closely with the marketing and game development teams to grow our playerbase and ensure brand consistency and alignment
- Support broader marketing initiatives, including organizing tournaments and representing Kluge during digital and live events
- Salary is based on experience (full-time contract)
- Fully remote work and much flexibility—you can work according to your style and schedule, within reason.
- You'll work in a creative and positive working environment with a diverse team of highly experienced and enthusiastic people.
- Your voice will be valued within the team! A good idea can come from anyone.
We are an independent studio passionate about making quality games and invested in paving the way for the future of XR. If you share these passions and believe you have the qualifications to do this job, even if not everything fits, please contact us!
Founded in 2008, Kluge is a VR/AR first creative technology studio developing its own portfolio of VR games as well as helping forward-thinking brands and companies build immersive VR/AR products and experiences.
Based in LA, Kluge has a growing team of globally distributed technology creatives, who are all working closely together to forge the future of VR and AR.
Founded on the principles of collaboration, scrappiness and creativity, Kluge is quick to recognize a compelling idea, whether it comes from one of our team members or our supportive community.
If you are looking to flex your creative muscles and want to join a company where you are given the freedom to make a difference, you will find a welcome home at Kluge.
What it’s like to work with Kluge
- You have a lot of freedom to work where and when you want. We are 100% remote, and fully decentralized, with team members across both coasts of the USA, as well as in different parts of Europe, Latin America and Australia
- You have a lot of flexibility to take the time off you need when you need it the most
- You’ll work with a very collaborative team, made up of artists, developers, and producers, working together with input from other disciplines and departments
- You have the ear and direct access to the founding team who is open to feedback and looking for you to continuously improve and grow along with Kluge
Final Fury is a fighting game reminiscent of your favorite combat games, reimagined for VR.
Let the music move you as you catch notes, ride the rails, and dodge obstacles! Synth Riders is a freestyle interactive VR rhythm game enjoyed by thousands of fans across the globe. Currently available on the Oculus store, Steam store, and PlayStation, Synth Riders has 56 OST songs, a DLC track list that includes artists such as Muse, The Offspring and Caravan Palace. Synth Riders also offers a wide selection of game modifiers, a global leader board and multiplayer rooms that allow you to play and compete with fans from around the world.