We seek an Executive Producer to help guide and support the needs of our game developers and designers. You’ll be a central part of empowering an already amazing team to deliver their best work in a timely fashion, with high morale.
- Be a game’s central liaison and primary champion.
- Manage sprints and the day-to-day production schedule of a game.
- At any moment, be able to effectively communicate the status of development, design, and implementation tasks.
- Look ahead to the next sprint/milestone, identifying roadblocks and anticipating needs.
- Facilitate strong team communication by ensuring timely dissemination of information.
- Maximize team cohesion while maintaining company culture and empowering creativity.
- Create and foster daily team practices and processes that help ensure success with milestones.
- Write and maintain specs and other documentation.
- Represent the team to external stakeholders, such as publishers and executives.
- 2+ years working professionally as a Producer / Project Manager in video games (or related).
- Experience with accountability, managing resources, timelines, and schedules.
- An effective and inclusive collaborator who embraces feedback.
- Strong analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment while supporting and empowering the team.
- Ability to coordinate smoothly across multiple departments (dev, design, marketing, QA, etc…).
- Experience working with creative, high functioning, and quality-driven teams.
- Self-motivated go-getter.
- Shipped multiple successful titles.
- Hands-on production experience in other departments: art, design, programming, QA, etc.
- Experience with Jira (or other task/bug tracking software).
- Experience with Unity3D (or Unreal).
- Knowledge of FTP (free to play) methodologies.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Scrum Master.
- Experience writing specification documents.
- Experience with tools such as Photoshop, Figma, Adobe XD, etc…
NOWWA (Now, Winners Announced) is an independent game studio with big ideas and even bigger plans. Join us on our quest to deliver the best, most-winning games ever created!
In 2017, after nearly two decades of experience creating countless games for other studios (Miniclip, FRVR, Visionaire Group, WedgeBuster and others), veteran game developer Yohami Zerpa decided to start his own original content company.
Nurtured by a collection of eclectic influences, from cyberpunk to victorian horror; from Candy Crush to Farscape to spaghetti western; and with the help of an international pool of multi talented artists and programmers, NOWWA was born with the mission to produce winners, and nothing but winners, for the midcore and casual games market.
In BulletVille, bravado runs through your blood. Think on your feet, mind your surroundings, and use your hero’s unique skills to emerge victorious and win the day—and maybe some riches! BulletVille is a third-person, team-hero shooter & platformer inspired by arena shooters of the past, and the modern mechanics of current gen games.