We are Seepia Playables and we make the ads you love to play. Our beautifully designed and technologically innovative playable ads combined with our flexible and employee-driven culture have made us one of the most highly regarded playable ad providers in the world.
Our main office is located in Lappeenranta, Finland, but we are not confined by location. We are a global and diverse team of awesome people working from around the globe. Our team has completed 400+ projects for leading studios in the mobile gaming space. Our clients include Small Giant, Rovio, Fingersoft, Lightheart Entertainment, Metacore, Crazy Labs, Poki, Veikkaus, Fennica Gaming and many more amazing companies.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for an independent person with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while taking into account the big picture. You will need excellent communication, professional and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to function in a proactive, flexible environment. You will work with the management team to make sure we meet our strategic targets.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule, organise and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead projects end-to-end, making sure they run smoothly and meet client requirements
- Manage internal resourcing taking into account work constraints (such as different skills and time zones)
- Bridge the relationship between our clients and the team, interpreting client feedback and requirements
- Create certainty in the teams, making sure they are confident in what they are doing and have what they need to do their jobs
- Account management for existing clients: you'll be their main point of contact and responsible for following up with them
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager, producer or similar role
- An ad agency background
- Amazing interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different client working styles
- Ability to coordinate people and get the best out of them
- Experience working with international teams and clients
- Experience in managing budgets, time constraints and resources
- The drive to get things done
- The capacity to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of project management software - we use ClickUp and Clockify
- Excellent ability to communicate in both written and spoken English
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience and knowledge of the gaming industry or UA field
- Knowledge of development, art and/or game design
What we offer:
- Healthy work-life balance and flexible work hours
- Option to work either remotely from anywhere in the world or in our beautiful office in Lappeenranta, right next to Lake Saimaa (relocation assistance can be provided)
- A unique opportunity to explore the new and fast-changing world of playable ads
- A laid-back, supportive and friendly team of professionals and game enthusiasts :)
If you think you could be a great match for the position, please apply through the form provided. If you want to know more about Seepia Playables or this position, contact Vicky from HR by email at email@example.com.
If you feel your skillset doesn't match our requirements for this position but are interested in working with us, please drop Vicky a line so we can consider you for other opportunities - we want to know about all the super talents out there. We are excited to hear from you!
We are a multicultural and inclusive team of 30+ people from 8 different countries, who love challenges. We are open and transparent in how we think and what we do.
At Seepia, we have a flat structure and encourage everyone to take ownership and be proactive. We strive to provide a safe and caring environment in which everyone feels valued, respected, and offers the same in return.
Like the name suggests, Seepia (a Finnish name for a cuttlefish) adapts and adjusts to their surroundings. Seepia adapts processes and work to find the optimal solution.
Open communication and trust are essential when treating others with respect – Seepia is always respectful and open in their discussions whether that be with their clients or their own team.
- Level Up
Always evolving, exploring and gaining experience – Seepia strives to do better and to deliver great quality products and service.
We do everything with a little glimmer in our eye, with the feeling of wonder that you get when you’re playing something amazing.