Infernozilla is a Dallas, Texas-based multi-award-winning agency focused on Social Media, Community Management, and grassroots Marketing in the gaming industry. With over 130 long-term clients and 72 awards in 2023 alone under our belt, we excel at designing and executing high-impact community campaigns for our clients.
We at Infernozilla are looking for an experienced Public Relations professional, who is responsible for strengthening and overseeing the public image of developers and their video games, to join our dynamic team. We are looking for someone who is passionate, proactive, and accountable. If you have a strong talent for writing, excellent media relations skills, and a strong personality to boot—read on!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute effective PR strategies for our clients’ games, as well as for Infernozilla
- Build strong relationships with mainstream media
- Collaborating with well-known content creators and gaming influencers across a variety of platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and social media to create hype around new game events, updates, and releases
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
- Create top-notch written content to support game launches and other related milestones. This includes putting together press releases, blog articles, Q&As, briefing background documents, and more.
- Continuously track and assess media exposure.
- Write news stories, press releases, articles, case studies, and product pieces.
- Create regular reports and recommendations based on continuous tracking and analysis of media exposure.
- Evade crisis situations with your thorough and keen research and knowledge of the clients we work with
- Help set up and maintain an Infernozilla online press showroom
- Producing strategic plans on how to gain and further improve all media exposure
- Come up with fantastic new ideas for PR beats
You must have:
- Prior experience working in Public Relations in an agency or gaming-related environment
- A degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or any relevant field is highly preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Have great Public Relations and Communication industry knowledge
- Proficiency in using Discord, Microsoft Office Suite (Google in our case), and Media monitoring tools.
- Capable of working independently and effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A high level of confidence in communicating with clients and any outside parties
- Existing relationships with press and media outlets is a major plus and we encourage you to highlight that in your application
If you’re interested, let’s talk further! Use the link below to apply.
At Infernozilla, we take great pride in helping over 105 phenomenal games/studios which includes prolific titles such as Escape from Tarkov, Ready or Not, Black Mesa, Deceit and Walk About Mini Golf to name a few.
Operating since 2016 out of Dallas, Texas, to a now fully fledged global team who have been forged through decades of combined experience. We understand nuance, and have worked with all types of games from FPS to strategy and VR. Having worked with solo indie developers to large studios of 100+ employees, our team brings the heat and will spark passion and interest in your game and overall brand.